Thursday, January 13, 2011

The dictator talks to the people

The dictator, in total dispair, came out to address the country.
Tunisan men and women, blah blah fucking blah.
This is how it start....
I am talking to you now, because the situation, yes the situation...(I don't understand the clown.)
 and I understood you, yes, I understood you (about fucking time), I understood everybody, the unemployed, the needy, the politician, and that who demands more freedom, I understood you (I am super intelligent, it took me only 23 years) and I understood everything, but what is happening in the country today, doesn't suit us.








I am sorry, but I was interrupted by this picture...






RIP whoever you are, your blood will not go in vain. BEN ALI OUT you son of a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment