Friday, January 14, 2011

Last night my best friend Walid Mechlaoui was killed!

Last night Walid Mechlaoui was shot and overnight succombed to his injuries and passed away in hospital. Walid is a school teacher in Mornag, one of the many impoverished cities of Tunisia. He was courageous and was a man of honor. He loved Michael Jackson and Bruce Springsteen...Just a normal person, like most of the other Tunisians on protesting on the streets of Tunisia, who refused to live under the dictatorship of a criminal. Rest in Peace Walid, we Tunisians and I personnaly will revenge you and all the others who lost their lives with you!

2 comments:

  1. My dear brother,
    You'll always be in my heart
    I swear that I will continue the fight
    I will avenge you.
    The bastards will pay

    In the name of God the Merciful

    {Think not of those killed in the way of Allah dead, but alive with their Lord. Rejoice in what Allah has given them of His bounty and rejoice for those who did not catch them from behind them, not fear, nor shall they grieve. They glory in the grace and bounty from Allah and Allah will not waste the reward of the faithful. Who responded to Allah and the Messenger after being wounded, those who do right and a great reward}

    ReplyDelete