Thursday, January 13, 2011

The speech...I am afraid, I am shitting myself, I want to hold on to what I have....

I was going to continue translating the speech, but I don't think it will serve much purpose, he's a fucking clown, reminds me of Saddam and comical Ali, in fucking denial...It is actually amazing, how tdhis trait is so common between dictators, in their last days, they will try and do absolutely anything to keep the throne, Ben Ali is no different, scum of the earth, you will regret it all...We will bring you before a military court and you will be judged fairly, and you will pay fairly. Pity that the death penalty was abolished in Tunisia years ago.

The concessions:

Ben Ali will not run again for the presidential in 2014 (One of his family members will)
I will open up the media to the opposition, the internet, the freedom of expression... (Woop de fucking woo)
I will reduce the price of bread, milk, sugar... (Yes we are so fucking desperate, fuck you, I'd rather eat my shit)

This is the end my friends, he is weak, he is afraid, he doesn't know what to do anymore, and he cannot kill 12 million people.

WE WILL PREVAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment